Please Note, this plugin only works with self hosted WordPress blogs. It will not work if you use the free blog at www.wordpress.com.
Well, someone had to do it!
- To install, create a folder in your /wp-content/plugins folder called ks_ravelry_projects and unzip this file to that location.
- Go to your wp-admin page, and select plugins from the top menu.
- Activate the Ravelry Projectsplugin.
- Then select options from the top menu.
- Select Ravelry Projects from the sub menu.
- Enter your personal URI to the Ravelry API. There are instructions on the options page on how to figure this out.
- Add a Text widget to your page from the Presentation menu.
- Edit the Text widget, give it a title, and put <script> RavelryThing.drawProgressBars(); </script> as the body of the widget.
- Place the widget where you want your progress bars to be displayed.
In order for this to work, you have to be part of the test group that has access to the projects API. See this Ravelry Forum Thread for more information.
This plug in was developed by me, and I am not affiliated with either Ravelry or WordPress. Use this plugin at your own risk, as it is offered without warranty or support. I will do my best to help you if you have problems, but I won’t guarantee that I can make it work for everyone.
I hope this is helpful!
P.S. This has been tested on version 2.6.3